Spring Plant Sale & Open House
May 7, 2001 11am-5pm
- Hundreds of certified organic plant starts, including fruits, veggies, herbs, and flowers.
- Grown from heirloom, non-GMO, open-pollinated, and saved seeds in our beautiful straw-bale greenhouse.
- Farm tours at 11am and 1pm -- including talks about our native ecology and watershed protection efforts.
- Refreshments and snacks available from Vraja's Kitchen.
Come visit, hang out for a few, and get some gardening advice from our experienced team!
* Please "think green" -- carpool and bring re-usable carry-away boxes for your plants
CASH & CHECKS only please!