2nd Annual Spring Plant Sale & Farm Festival
April 28, 2012 11am-10pm Off Hwy 41 Between Atascadero & Morro Bay
Thousands of organic plant starts, including numerous varieties of fruits, veggies, herbs, flowers, and heirloom grains grown in our beautiful straw-bale greenhouse
Featured Activities Include:
- Organic gardening workshops with Four Elements Staff, Grow Abundant Gardens, and Master Gardeners
- Kids activities with Outside Now, Dancing Deer Farm, and Forever Stoked
- Watershed ecology walks with Surfrider
- Yoga with the Yoga Center of Morro Bay
- BioDiesel and BioChar workshops with Mark Phillips
- Delicious food catered by Shine Cafe
- Whole Foods Cooking Discussion with Courtney of CookWell.org
- Oak Tree Planting with One Cool Earth
- Hiking in the foothills of Cerro Alto, community celebration, potlucks, picnics
- LIVE MUSIC feat. The Earthtones, Burning Bush, and BoomBala!
- Workshops by inspired donation (cash/check). Camping encouraged for late-nighters!
- Online directions will be posted 1 week prior to the event -- please check back then :)