3rd Annual Plant Sale and Farm Festival!
April 27, 2013 11am-10pm Off Hwy 41 Between Atascadero & Morro Bay
Thousands of organic plant starts, including numerous varieties of fruits, veggies, herbs, flowers, and heirloom grains grown in our beautiful straw-bale greenhouse
Featured Activities Include:
- Farm tours, organic gardening,
- Kids activities, Yoga, Delicious food
- LIVE MUSIC feat. The Earthtones, Firekeeper, BoomBala and more...!
- AND MUCH MORE!
Check our facebook for more details: www.facebook.com/FEFarm
And our galleries/photo pages from last years' events!
Please “think green” carpool & bring re-usable carry-away boxes for your plants
From the 101 (through Atascadero)
- Take Hwy 41 West towards Morro Bay about 6 miles - Turn left on Old Morro Road WEST (after Frog Hollow Road - Follow Old Morro Road WEST about 1/4 mile - Turn left on Toleman Rd. (dirt road) - Follow Toleman Rd. 1.5 miles up to the farm * Signs will be placed along Toleman Rd. to guide the way
From the 1 (through Morro Bay)
- Take Hwy 41 East towards Atascadero about 10 miles - Turn right on Old Morro Road WEST (after Turtle Flat) - Follow same directions to the farm as above
***PLEASE DRIVE SLOWLY (10 mph) along Toleman Rd., especially by our neighbor’s homes. Thanks!